How do I add a new loan account?
You can manage all your student loan accounts in your Roll Up Dashboard and add them through either our automatic or manual input methods.
- Go to Roll Up through the main dashboard using the Menu tab in the top left corner.
- Click on “Add Loans” located in the top right-hand corner with the blue plus sign.
- This will take you to the "connect a loan" flow where you can upload your MyStudentData.txt file, sync, or manually add your loan!
If you are adding a loan manually, you will need the following to successfully connect your loan manually:
- You will need your loan details and the loan servicers name
- After you enter this information, you will need to upload your monthly statement
- After you upload your monthly statement you will be good to go!
If you have any issues, find us on Live Chat or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org