What documentation can I provide for my switch application through Reassess?

In order to switch to a new repayment plan, you will need the following documentation depending on your current financial status. 

  • Most recent tax return (1040)
  • Most recent pay stub that is within the last 90 days
  • Unemployment benefits Determination summary
  • Unemployment benefits check

Documentations that will be accepted will need to include the following:

  • Name
  • Address
  • Social Security Number 

If you do not have taxable income, there is no documentation required to submit your application. An example of this could be, currently unemployed and not receiving benefits. 

If you have questions please reach out to us via Live Chat or at help@futurefuel.io

Still need help? Contact Us Contact Us